HP Print Security
What is HP Print Security?
HP Print Security is our most secure printing profile.
- Print security is more than document security. Today's threats require attention to data in-transit and endpoint devices on the network.
- Stop threats the moment they start. Defend your network with printers that can detect and prevent attacks in real time.
Defend your network.
HP printers can stop an attack the moment it starts and HP Enterprise models can self-heal with unique security features.
- Continuous monitoring, with Run-time intrusion detection: Detects and stops attacks while the device is running and forces a reboot to repair the system.
- Load BIOS with HP Sure Start: In reboot, HP Sure Start detects and prevents the execution of malicious code and self-heals the BIOS.
- Check settings with HP JetAdvantage Security Manager: This security fleet management solution checks and fixes device security settings in a reboot.
- Check firmware with Whitelisting: Helps ensure only authentic HP code is loaded into memory and will reboot and notify IT if compromised.
Protect sensitive information – in transit and in the queue. 23% of respondents were leaving data vulnerable to be read if intercepted.
- HP Access Control Secure Authentication: Prevent unauthorised use of printers and features while tracking use.
- HP Capture and Route: Securely track and control distribution of scanned content.
- HP Universal Print Driver: This free print driver solution not only replaces discrete individual print drivers, it includes a secure encrypted printing feature for sensitive documents.
Protect confidential documents and reduce unclaimed prints. 91% of visual hacking attempts were successful and 11% occurred at a printer output bin.
- HP Access Control Secure Pull Print: This server-based, pull print software lets users print documents to a secure network and authenticate at the printer.
- HP Proximity Card Reader: Lets users quickly authenticate and print securely at a printer or MFP using their existing ID badge.
- HP Print Security Advisory Services: Offer a hands-on approach to review your current environment, help identify risks, and present security recommendations.
HP Secure Managed Print Services
Get strong, comprehensive print security.
- Let HP manage your print security from device hardening to deploying advanced security solutions to address people, processes and compliance requirements.
- 33% of all organisations will engage with a vendor in a contractual relationship for print security by 2019.